Saturday, November 9, 2013

Her Uniform Cowboy~ @Donna_Michaels #MySexySaturday

 My Sexy Saturday Blog Hop

 
Hello! Welcome to another week of the sexy hop. We romance authors/readers love all things sexy in a book. The touches, the glances, bodies pressing into bodies. Each fulfills a need in the story, because, yes, they are all important in a romance novel. 

It's time to sit back and enjoy this hop where authors share 7 words, sentences or paragraphs from a book or WIP.

Very soon, my WIP will be a new release, so I think it's time to share a little bit of a sexy snippet with you all. So, here's 7 sexy paragraphs of my sheriff/soldier/cowboy from the third book in my Harland County Series:  Her Uniform Cowboy:



Releasing Early December!



Heaven help him, her warm, supple flesh was too much for him. Just too damn much. The day had been long and trying, and the woman was hot and trying and willing. He was done.

“I can also do this,” he said, tracing her hip, watching her eyes round as he skimmed his hand across her stomach in slow, small strokes. “I’d love to strip you naked and kiss every last inch of you, Brandi.”
 “Y-you would?”
“Oh yeah.” He continued to caress the designer’s soft skin, brushing her ribcage on his way to that damn, sexy black bra that had tormented his mind all day. “And you know what?”
“W-what?”
He brushed a thumb over the rounded flesh just under the lace, his body tightening with each tremor that shook through her mouthwatering curves.
“When I finished…I’d do it all again.”
 



There's more Sexy 7's here:

My Sexy Saturday!

No comments: