Saturday, September 26, 2015

Her Volunteer Cowboy #MySexySaturday #MSSWeek111 @Donna_Michaels

My Sexy Saturday Blog Hop! It's week #111!!


 
Howdy! 
Welcome to My Sexy Saturday where authors post 7 words, sentences or paragraphs from a published book or WIP. 
  
Time flies when you're having fun! 

It's true! It's hard to believe it's been a little over two years since I started to participate in MSS. I truly enjoy talking about the sexy in my books, and appreciate all of you for stopping by and commenting. You rock!

This week we're talking about Sexy. Anything sexy in our books. A glance. Touch. A feeling. Words. They are all capable of conveying sexy and I enjoy capturing that in my stories.

I had three releases this month, but I will keep this post short and only spotlight one.  Book 6 in my Harland County Series is a novella included in the 12-Alarm Cowboy boxed set, and I just released HER VOLUNTEER COWBOY as a single. Tanner is a sexy cowboy, National Guardsman, firefighter who volunteers his time, never his heart. Until his one-night stand from Kade's wedding shows up in Harland County to help a friend. Sparks ignite a flame neither of them expect.


Here's 7 sexy paragraphs from: 

Her Volunteer Cowboy


  
Available in eBook at Amazon

Here's my 7 paragraphs of Sexy between Tanner and Gwen:  


 “Not good my ass,” he muttered, drawing back to stare down into her face.
She blinked, then smiled, her brain finally cluing in to what this was all about. “You’re sore about my remark yesterday.”
“Damn right.” He lifted a hand to run his finger from her ear to her jaw, lingering just below her lower lip. “What we did in the Poconos was better than good.”
True, and she even might have told him had she been able to draw air into her lungs.
Ah, shoot. He’d set his other hand on her hip and lightly squeezed while he leaned in to brush her jaw with his lips.
“Wasn’t it, Gwen?”
Her body strained closer to his and quivered when he nibbled on her ear.
“Say it.”
 ~ ~ ♥ ~ ~

Don't forget to find more Sexy 7's here:


~ ~ ♥ ~ ~ 

Other New Releases:

Cowboy Payback, the long awaited sequel to Cowboy-Sexy/Fiance!


Available at:




LOCKE and Load / Dangerous Curves/Book 2


Available at:









Thanks for reading,

~Donna

No comments: