Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Two Books Nominated!! Need your votes


☺I'm happy dancin' here!
I just found out two of my cowboys are nominees in the BTS Red Carpet Book Awards!
Yeehaw!

HER UNIFORM COWBOY

HER FOREVER COWBOY
 
 

If you like my writing and think one of these deserves to win, I'd appreciate the vote. If you're not sure which one, then would you pretty please take the time out to vote for Kade in:

HER UNIFORM COWBOY

(Sorry, Kevin. This does not mean I don't love you, but I would like the National Guardsmen and women to get some recognition should I be lucky enough to place. Thank you for understanding.)
 
Here's the direct link to the ROMANCE category:
 
 
Voting ends November 21st at midnight.

Thank you so much!!
And please share if you know of anyone else who likes my books. Thanks!!
 
~Donna

No comments: