Sunday, December 30, 2012

End of 2012

My final post for 2012.

This past year was eventful, some not so good. We lost a lot of wonderful people, including some celeberties: Ernest Borgnine, Whitney Houston, Michael Clark Duncan, Larry Hagman, and just recently, Charles Durning.

This year also saw some good times, like my oldes son's wedding. We had a blast. The weather was beautiful, wedding was beautiful and the reception was a hoot! I even helped lead the conga line with the bride's mom--both of us wearing dreadlocks and shaking maracas! And lets not forget my husband dancing to 'My Humps' while the bride's brother sang. Yes, good times.

Here's a nice photo of me with my guys!



I also had two releases this past year:


Cowboy-Sexy, part of The Honky Tonk Hearts Series from The Wild Rose Press.














And I also released my very first self-published novel:

Captive Hero (Time-shift Heroes Series) through Amazon and CreateSpace.















So, as this year draws to a close, I'd just like to thank the readers for their support, and for helping my two releases hit some high notes on Amazon. I do appreciate the 'likes' and reviews, too!

Come on in, 2013!

Thank you for reading,

~Donna





1 comment:

Blogger said...

Did you know that that you can earn cash by locking premium pages of your blog or website?
Simply join AdscendMedia and embed their content locking plugin.